.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sweet Sexy Taylor Momsen

Taylor Memsen are now hottest female celebrity.Recently she acts in Doubting Thomas release in 2008.She is very Popular in Acting fashion & modeling.She already singed as a IMG Models.

It’s hard to look chic in cold weather so brava to Taylor Momsem for going for style over comfort in the snow. Because obviously those tights provide little warmth. It’s actually the shoes that do it for me. I’m VERY into wedges lately. It all started with the MK Olsen Elle cover a few months ago, with the sky-high Stella patent wedges. In fact, I saw the most DIVINE Margiela wedge booties 60% off today. On the one hand, it was sad to see the size 38 crossed out, but, on the other, I blew my sale budget already the first weekend. I’m obviously not very good at pacing myself.


Background Information

Born Taylor Michel Momsen
July 26, 1993 (1993-07-26) (age 15)
St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.
Occupation Actress/Model
Years active 1998–present