.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Brooke Shields

 
I 'm indicating my children [girls sorbs, 5, andGrier, 2] that, 'you can 't have biscuits and the chocolate for the lunch -what S matter with you? shields, 43, known as of the PEOPLE. Then me 'mfurtively leaving to far in the cabinet eating a good dark chocolate place witha coffee cup - a lunch the champions!
But him 's not like it 's cheating with a mode withthose milked, indicates the actress to the hotel of park of Bryant 'followingdecline of S Godiva Wednesday in Manhattan.
 
I the 'VE always believed in being healthier andsportsman that being thin, right as long as I was, strong known as shields, apartisan ofspinning and dancing. Ainsi I really didn 't have [eating exits]this I see much young people to have today. he actress admits that, whereassorbs it herdaughter is so young person, even it 's started to wonder whetherits body is defective.